Watch BB19!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Welcome to the Big Brother 19 Blog!

Happy June, everybody!! It's just about that time again, our favorite time of the year where our Big Brother addictions begins!

I can't wait to watch Big Brother Season 19 with all of y'all, talk to you all in the comments section, on the FB group and of course on Twitter (my favorite way to interact with all of you during BB seasons).

Are you ready for BB 19? ;-)

xx,
Jamie

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

7 comments:

Jezabelle said...

I'm not sure I'm going to like this web only format of BB. It will be interesting.

Gross said...

The cast looks more interesting than season 18. Lol.

SDfan said...

Jamie, are you blogging this summer? I hope so!

Unknown said...

please provide a URL for this upcoming season of BB :D

Jamie said...

yep! getting the blog up currently ;)

Greg said...

I've been reading your blog for over 5 years now. One of my favorite times of the year!

Jamie said...

Thank you, Greg! So glad to see you back for another season with me! :D

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.