Watch BB19!

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

BB19 Premiere Night: Part 1

It's here! It's here!! It's finally here!!! :D Tonight is the night, BB addicts! At 8pm ET/7pm Central, we will see the first episode of the BB19 season, and tomorrow night we will see Part 2.


I will be like all y'all, watching like the true Big Brother fan that I am as I'm munching on popcorn and meeting the houseguests. I'm so excited! I will have the comment section here open and I'll be bouncing from Twitter and Facebook as well. Oooooo it's almost time!!! :D

Also, don't forget that tomorrow is when the LIVE FEEDS GO LIVE!!!!!
Still need'em? I gotcha! ;)

**Grab Your Live Feeds Here!!**

As always, thank you SO MUCH for signing up for the feeds through me and for supporting the blog!!!! I could not be here without y'alls support!  

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

8 comments:

sissy92101 said...

Hi Jamie I was wondering if I got live feeds do I need a computer or can I watch them on my phone,I don't have a computer all I have is my phone. Thank you for all of your blogging and telling us what happens.

Steph said...

What time tomorrow do feeds start?

Jamie said...

Feeds start tomorrow night after the west coast airing :)

You can watch the feeds on cell and ipad/tablet, in addition to computer/laptop.

Unknown said...

Jamie you are wonderful and I look forward to reading your blog this season, as I do every season!! Yours is my favorite, I just love your point of view! You are so dedicated!! Thanks so much!!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for all the new temptations, maybe it will finally spice things up a bit this season. Wish there was more age diversity for the contestants but so far so good!

Chilliam said...

Let's go!!!

Jamie said...

@Crystal, I am sooo looking forward to the Temptation theme, too!! Seems fun, kinda like a Pandora Box but all season long LOL

@Veronica, thank you SO MUCH! You're so sweet, doll!! :D XOXO

Unknown said...

@Jamie I think its even better than Pandora's box because each person can only receive it once. So you don't have the same 4 people getting tempted because of "America's Vote" (see Rachel's sister) or because of HoH dominance.

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.