Watch BB19!

Friday, June 30, 2017

Megan Reveals Reason for Self Eviction

In a statement on DesertSun.com, Megan revealed why she self-evicted from Big Brother 19.


“When I was stationed in Norfolk, Virginia, I was sexually assaulted and I got really bad PTSD from it,” said Lowder who served in the Navy.
“So in the house… I had a lot of guys yelling at me and attacking me and it started really affecting me and making my anxiety severe and I was starting to get physically ill. I was throwing up, I had diarrhea, I was nauseous all the time.”

If you'd like to read the whole article, you can click here to go to DesertSun.com.

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

2 comments:

cyn said...

I clicked on the play button about 9 times to start the video before realizing that it was just a photo *facepalm* :)

Megan got dealt an awful hand in this game. Josh's outburst toward her so early on just made it all the easier for other people to hop aboard the train. I think she's a good spirit and wish we would've been able to see more of her. <3 Hugs to Megan!

prtymirror said...

I think it's empowering to be able to get yourself out of situations that cause bad feelings. Maybe her story can help other people that feel trapped realize they have a choice.

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.