Watch BB19!

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Weds: The Overnighter

Good morning & Happy Wednesday, everybody! Before I get into the Overnighter, I want to take this moment to thank all of you out there who have sent me emails, comments, tweets, and donations over the past 24 hours. I am beyond humbled and amazed at how wonderful you readers of this blog are. From the bottom of my heart, I truly..truly...appreciate y'all. I humbly thank you. :)

Now for the good stuff..the Overnighter!! :D

Some of y'all have asked about Kevin, since I don't seem to write much about him lately. Well, I am sad to say that he went from my pick this season, to a flop (for me, personally). A couple days ago, Cody told Kevin about his daughter in private and asked him to not repeat it to others. Kevin said he wouldn't. But Kevin did. He went straight to Paul and told him and BB fans on twitter blew up over it. As a father of 134 kids himself (*I might be slightly exaggerating those numbers lol), he should've known better to respect that conversation between him/Cody. Jessica was watching it live and wasn't happy with Kevin either...

In addition, yesterday during the ganging up on Cody in the kitchen, Kevin was telling Cody to admit he was wrong and that's what a man does, to which Cody replied that he has no regrets, so basically why would he apologize for anything. I didn't like seeing Kevin chime in when it was already the house VS Cody again. So that's the latest on Kev.

Speaking of Kevin...
Paul/Josh now know that Kevin won the $25k during Week 1 and Paul told Alex last night. Jason said he thinks it was Ramses or Jillian but either way, he doesn't care because it's so irrelevant to the game now and Alex agreed. Jason said he thinks it's just Paul's way of painting a target on Kevin. (*yep) Paul then later on told them that Kevin is coming after Josh because Josh knows about the $25k.

Today is Cody's last full day in the house before he's sent off to the Jury House tomorrow night. The live feeds will then go down for 24 hours until Friday night.

Tomorrow is the Double Eviction and you can expect...
*The house VS Mark/Elena during the live HOH comp.
*If Mark wins, you can expect him to possibly put up Paul/someone else
*If Elena wins, she said she'd put up Alex/Josh.
*If Paul & Co wins, you can expect them to put up Mark/Elena w/ Mark as target.

Elena seems not as pumped to win because she said if they win HOH, then they're in the house longer (*well.duh.) Mark said that other HG's will enter the jury house. Elena said at least she can watch movies in jury. Meanwhile, Alex and Paul agree to go after Mark, Matthew, Kevin before Elena or Raven. So even though Mark/Elena would nom'ed together, the target would Mark and then Matt would be 2nd (possibly via backdoor, I'd imagine.)

Let me go gather up the rest of the Overnighter and I'll post them below!

4:35pm BBT
Cody is in the hot tub, as Paul/Kevin sit nearby talking to each other. The cams were on Jason/Alex and then switched to Cody talking to P/K about Week 1.
Cody told them that he didn't have a plan for nominating 1/3 of the house.

Cody: "Everything from the start has been very simple for me. It hasn't been complex. The Christmas thing, it was because I was 1/3 of the way into the cast! There wasn't a secret plan to nominate 5 people." (*lol)
Paul: "I feel you. I wasn't going to use that against you (having a kid). I like kids."

Paul then started to talk about his girlfriend and the feeds switched.

7:30pm BBT:
Jason tells Alex to stop fighting so much because it's too much (going to put a target on them). Alex said that the fight (house vs Cody) wasn't really a "fight".

7:54pm BBT:
Have Not's Room
Paul/Josh
Josh said he likes that he doesn't feel like he has to "check in" with Paul, and he likes that. (*My right eye is literally twitching as I'm hearing this conversation. lol My brain is malfunctioning listening to these two.) Paul is telling Josh that he knows what he's doing in the game and Josh said he trusts him.

Josh: "I say we pipe down, though."
Paul: "I can't pipe down."
Josh: "No, the whole...(Mark/Elena)...certain people get involved and it gets ugly. It gets personal and I don't like that."

Paul disagreed.
Paul: "You can have opinions. It's when you try to hurt someone with them (that's the problem). You're not trying to hurt anybody. It's f*cking game."

8:17pm BBT:
Rose Bedroom
Cody/Elena
Cody said he doesn't even know how the fight started between him/the house. He was just sitting there eating cereal.

Cody: "(Alex) said I could have (the cereal). (They're) psychotic!"
Elena: "Josh was bringing up stuff that wasn't true, it was to paint a target on my back.."
Cody: "It's justification for themselves. Anything they do is right, because they justify it." (*100% accurate.)

Elena: "When you defend yourself in this house, it makes you the target." (*BB19 in a nutshell.)

2:15am BBT:
Backyard
Mark/Elena/Paul
Speaking of justification..

Paul told Mark that he heard from "mulitple" people that he (M) is gunning for him.
Paul: "If I wanted to gun for you, you'd know it."

**And that's it for the Overnighter! Paul is covering all of his bases, making Elena/Mark/Kevin targets for his 'dogs' to go after. As long as the spotlight isn't on him, he'll be safe. Unless Mark/Elena win HOH tomorrow night, that is.

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

29 comments:

Mergatroid#1 said...

Please, please let Mark win. Wow! Can't believe it's come down to this.

Mr, Sinister said...

All I can say is *face palm, head desk* and repeat till end of bb19

Susie said...

Someone.......What is the big deal with jury? I know it is a luxury resort/vacation, I know they vote at the end. I know they get paid in the house and in jury....like for Matt saying I just want to get to jury, what am I missing.

Unknown said...

First off, thank you Jamie for all do you and for putting up with this crap show this season. I have def. stopped watching the show/feeds, as a fan I am so disappointed with the outcome. This has got to be the worst season of big brother ever.

I am so disappointed in Kevin for blabbing to the house about Cody having a child, and them using it against help. I am happy he is finally leaving tomorrow but sad that he gets stuck in the jury house with the idiots that will be joining him soon.

It's nice that Mark/Elena are finally on to Paul's game play but its a little bit to late as they are now set to leave the house soon. Hopefully they can gets a few of the house-pets to see what Paul is doing (I doubt it) and have them evict Paul. Crossing my fingers that Mark/Elena win HOH next and send Paul packing. it is sad to see people in the house throw their game away so Paul could win. I feel like this is all a joke and we are being punk'd that would explain their behavior. ugh i am so done with this season.

Unknown said...

Do you have any idea of what the feeds will be down for? I know the show on Friday but so you think anything special?

Unknown said...

Can't stand Cody, Mark, Elena, Jason or Alex.

Kevin, he did one thing he shouldn't have done. Doesn't take away the fact he's been fantastic in this game.

I'm in the minority because I love Josh. I am not rooting for Paul to win but have no problem with how he's playing the game. It's his decision and if these stupid people follow him, shame on them.

Can't wait to see Raven when the show is over. She has no idea what she's waking into and she deserves it.

Joe said...

It comes with a paycheck and also the possibility of semi-fame.

On a deeper strategy level people say tjis to try to make themselves less of a target.

And of course to win, you have to make it to jury first. I see it as setting a goal and then being happy you accomplished something so it doesn't bother me.

Joe said...

They just got to take some practice shots at a shuffleboard type comp.

Some will be happy to see Mark was saying he plays this all the time. Matt also seemed really comfortable with it.

Amy said...

Did you see on the feeds last night where Jason told Paul "you just want me to win HOH so you can see my fat wife and make fun of her". Out of all the disgusting things I've seen on this season, that comment takes the cake for me. I'm appalled.

Angelface said...

Jamie, your absolutely wonderful!
People are great on here as well.

Every year I watch this game there is always something BB does that annoys me, One very big thing BB does that just pisses me off, is bring back annoying players, They think we love watching fools, Rachael made me sick to hear, watch or forced to think about, Paul is just a big personality compared to her not so much. Josh really has jumped above Paul for me on announcing levels.
I can't blame him for BBs yearly crap, they have protected vets many times before at the beginning.

Vets have stunk since the get go, it's been a very long get go, I don't know who keeps doing this year in and year out.
All stars or new players BB.
Then again if we all boycott next year, if they add another vet, maybe BB would stop it. It does come down to ratings. Maybe all the blog hosts could suggest boycotting the next time they add vets in.
Start a campaign!

I can't sit here and say they are leading him to the end, I can say people that allow him to manipulate them deserve to lose.
Paul enjoys messing with people, some of them know it, some don't. I do not think he will be in finals.
I doubt they are all just fallowing him tho, his moves have worked for many of them, and well someone needs to be evicted weekly.
I find I like and dislike him at times, still not my favorite and never will be.
Kevin is messing up in many areas, I'd like to say he is now playing for jury votes, and is taking it to far.
Secrets hum, I don't think any of them can keep one.

Still nobody I'm rooting for at the halfway point, Cody and Jess, never did anything impressive from my view, frankly do not get why we were pushed into a Cody vs Paul team scenario, week one. I don't recall anyone ever giving up thier game for a showmance like these to fools, I don't care if it was real love or not, they screwed their game on HOH 2, nobody did that to them, they did it to themselves, BB is a social game, no, and hell no did they play good. Fights no fights no one is more responsible then themselves. Jessica should have kept her mouth shut, they both should have played nice when he came back, they didn't,

I'd like to see Mark leave, he's a mess for Elena's game, I'd like to see her come out stronger then she is being, in which case I might be rooting for her.
Raven grr, kick her soon, just an annoying whinny squeaky voiced, please shut up girl! Lol! Yikes. So over acted.

OMG why can't they bring in normal people, why don't they have back ups to replace crazy or injured people Still! ( Bad Managment )are there really that many crazy people out there, well BB seams rather great at finding them.
I understand being a little show biz crazy at first. I can't stand these idiots that think BB is to advance there very bad acting career. Maybe that's the problem, brining in anyone with a manager.
Ahh one more thing came to mind, stop dragging the game out slowly, add the right amount of people to cover the season, stop trying to force the game Big Brother!
Bring back PB&J, slop is in human, one of these days your going to kill someone that really can't eat that stuff.
Oh and sorry toucher beds are not funny!

I could rant for a few pages, lol I'll stop for now.
Yes, I know why do I watch this game!

I think it's anyone's game, still many to get out of the way.




Unknown said...

Can't stand Kevin, Paul, Raven,Josh, Alex. You got BB 15 all over again w Amanda, AAryn, Spencer Kevin is beyond help. He is so fake & is only following the asses around unfortunately. Kindof sad. It sucks we have duches this season. Once Cody is gone I will be rooting for Mark & Elena.

Unknown said...

Wow lots going on. I for one could care less what Jessica has to say and will be rooting while Cody leaves. They were the ones that were so nasty. They seem to forget. This poor me crap Cody is trying is a little too late. He should have been out of the bed long enough to make some friends!

Razldazlrr said...

thanks for the update Jamie! I guess getting to jury is a milestone and they continue to get paid - the only reason I can figure it out is because they think they can't win, so jury is better than going home.

I don't get the whole thing with Cody's child - who cares if he's a dad? Why would he lie about it or his military xxx? it just makes no sense to me.

Pablos puppy said...

So sad christmas throwing Kevin under the bus like that in the hoh room with Alex and Pablo. Wait till he sees the playback of that. She's a phoney and deserves to go, along with Alex who's an ageist.

Susie said...

Thank you Jamie, I read your blog and have the show on mute. I can't take the yelling and bullying, fighting etc.

Dianne said...

Horrible. At least his wife isn't bald. 🤣

Joe said...

There are some people who will only give you the truth when they are mad. Some people will go to the most negative hurtful thing they can think of in an argument.
Alex did that to see if cody would respond with truth since nothing else she was saying was getting a response besides ..i dont want to talk to you..
They are using arguments to try to get to the truth and i highly doubt that any if them care if he is a dad or not. Like getting a baseline for a lie detector test.

BBWatcher said...

Jamie, I look more forward to reading this blog than I do actually watching the shows. You have made this year more interesting for sure. I don't really see any way of Paul not winning this season. It could have been good.

Susan said...

I have never seen a whole house be sooooo happy with just getting to jury!?!? I mean I know that means they get paid for the rest of the summer for doing absolutely nothing but come on CBS, get some competitors who want to play to win!!!

Unknown said...

My husband & I are huge BB fans never miss a season even watch the After Dark. However we have been thoroughly disgusted w this season especially the bullying. Just listened to Paul preach on After Dark at how he used his fame from last season as a platform to help others dealing w bullying....yet we have watched him be the ring leader this season of the ugliest bullying tactics, thought out strikes & personal attacks on his house guests. We were so excited when Paul first returned bcuz he was our fav from last season. Unfortunately by the end of week one that was no longer our feelings with a heavy heart we wanted Paul OUT! This is a game & the personal attacks & gang like mentality is just gross behavior. We give Mark & Cody props bcuz idk many men or women that could stand there while being verbally assaulted while pots & pans are being banged in your face & not react....lord knows I would have harmed a bitch [regretted it but I wouldn't have been so controlled]. Unfortunately Alex, Jason & the rest of the House Puppets have screwed themselves. Once Cody is gone this Thursday we believe Paul has pretty much locked the game up for himself. Had he done it any other way...Id give him the respect he THINKS he deserves...but we CANNOT & WILL NOT support the "Bully/Gang/PersonalAttack" game play. So we are rooting for Mark [However slim]!

Side Note... we are disappointed that BB allowed this behavior to continue. As Super Fans [praying they do a husband & wife or couples show...▪Trademarking this idea here & now by Tamara Gage] We hope that BB will NOT allow this ugliness seep into the House again & ruin the world's greatest game EVER!!!

Joe said...

Missed that, what did she say?

elissatryfon said...

I'm hoping Mark wins HOH after Cody leaves tomorrow night and that he sends Paul packing. Can you imagine Cody and Paul in jury ALONE together for an entire week? Hahahaha Poor Cody!

Joe said...

I thought what kevin was saying was all good until he got to that part about apologizing. Cody had already responded and said he wants everyone to be polite and civil or something to that effect.

Psalms46:10 said...

The house was really immature inviting Cody in the HOH room just to soite Elena. Alex thinking about keeping Cody but not for a good game move just to soute Elena. So many immature people.
Alex I am really dissapointed not just in her game but in what seems to be her real personality . . . she seems to lack a personality at all . . . she is uninteresting, she is not a leader and she is immature and spiteful. Isn't she 34? Older than Cody? I think . . . I know age doesn't define maturity but it should. By now in her 30s she ahould be beyond bullying and pettiness.

Unknown said...

I think Cody or Jess are going to wind up winning America's favorite player because everyone else are awful. Also I read that Matt only took 10 shirts into the house with him and BB had to give him some more. 10 shirts for 3 months?? Wow. No words.

Unknown said...

Oh man!! So much to say... thank you Jamie! I read the blog everyday and at this point, I am even missing episodes because, well...don't even have to say it.

I'll start by saying how funny I think it is to see all of the blog readers JURY HOUSE comments because about 2 weeks ago I asked Jamie the exact same questions everyone is asking about now. Apparently the house guests have started expressing their great desire and satisfaction to be sitting their happy asses in jury a lot more lately (like I said, I've missed a few episodes!)

There are so many what if's and coulda, woulda, shouldas and I'll say this loud and proud... I've heard about the Raven "rumors" and her GoFundMe bull shit with her mother but even if I hadn't, I'll still say the same thing. Can't wait to see her ass walk out that door. She has seriously done absolutely nothing in this game. NOTHING! She's not deserving of anything. As far as Matt goes... I was waiting to get further in to make a more thorough opinion (he and Raven's relationship has always baffled me) however, when he didn't pull himself off the block just to get Cody nominated, I lost all respect for him as an individual player, especially now that I'm reading Jamie's blog to find out that he's one of their next targe....EH, scratch that. Especially now that he's one of their next VICTIMS. I can't wait until they all sit down and watch their season back. The showmances this season could have most likely gotten together by now and taken 1/3 if not more of Paul's dogpound out, hell, maybe even the dog walker Paul himself. *ooooo shocking*

I'm seriously hoping for a Christmas miracle, I'd love to see her phoney ass taken out next. Park her right next to Josh. Ugh, the glory. what I would give to see and hear Dr. Will call Boogie in the DR and talk about these ding dongs right now!

Elpheba said...

It mirrors the ugliness in the country.. unfortunately. The low blows about Codys military service and now his daughter arecreprehensible and the HGs should be chastised for it.
Funny.. when HGs start to talk about a fan member or someone by name they silence the feed. But it is OK to demean Cody via his daughter or military service? How about this BB? Alex.. stop that. Paul.. stop that. Raven .. stop that. Josh .. stop that, Jason .. stop that, Xmas.. stop that
The only HGs who do not engage in character assassination are: Elena, Mark, Cody, Kevin, and Matt.. most of the time. They all act like reasonable adults. The rest act like spoiled children who think they are important.
The BB19 message is: the uglier and nasty you are.. the more likely you are to win. However, the truth is they might win $$ .. but their reputations will be forever ruined by their nastiness.

Elpheba said...

Alex is just ugly.. period. Inside and out.
Xmas was patting herself on the back because she conned Kevin into thinking she was a cute little woman. But she is not.. she says. She is a force of nature or some such BS.
BB19 is a big con game. How anyone can trust anyone in this game is beyond me. Ironic that only the targeted people seem to know they are targets of the gang. Wtf arecthe others thinking? Will they still blame Cody, Mark, and Elena when they are gone and the dopes face elimination... this is when Paul starts saying... I'm sorry Raven. I really love you.. but this is just a game.... blah blah BS...
I want that witch Alex gone before Paul. Even though I don't like his game.. I want Jason to win over Paul.

Elpheba said...

Here's who hate Alex.. Cody, Elena, Mark... probably Kevin soon. So that's 4 votes against her if she is final 2. Because she has been a total bitch as HOH she will not win. Paul or Jason.. whomever it is alongside her.. will win.

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.