Watch BB19!

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Celebrity Big Brother Live Feeds

Hey guys & gals!! As I already mentioned on the blogs Facebook group and over on Twitter, I will *not* be blogging Celebrity Big Brother due to scheduling issues. I will, however, be back this summer to blog about BB20 and I'm super excited about it!

If you need the Live Feeds for Celebrity Big Brother, just click the banner...



..or just CLICK HERE to snag'em up. This season is a short one (3 1/2 weeks) with the feeds starting on Premiere Night Feb. 7th (usually right after the West Coast airing is when they start).

I'll be joining y'all over on Twitter to watch the season..this time, as a fan and not as a blogger for the first time in a decade.

See y'all on Twitter and I'll be back in late May with the new BB20 blog!!! :D


Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

No comments:

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.