Watch BB19!

Monday, June 19, 2017

BB19 Cast Reveal: All Newbies

You asked for it, and y'all got it; a season of newbies!! :D CBS.com released the BB19 houseguest pics and bios a couple hours earlier than planned, which made me a very happy girl this morning! lol


(Click the pic to go to CBS.com and meet the BB19 Houseguests!)

I will be making a new post this afternoon on my thoughts on the new cast, who I'm looking forward to seeing on the feeds, who I'm *not* looking forward to seeing on the feeds, and which HG I think has the most potential going into the house. 

Big Brother season is officially here, y'all!! :D Yayyy!!!!!! *happy dance*

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The house guest better start counting apple right away. :)

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.