Watch BB19!

Monday, June 19, 2017

Meet the BB19 Houseguests: Part 1

Happy Monday, BB fans!! :D Today was the day we've been waiting for..it was cast reveal day! There are 16 houseguests this season, all newbies. Their ages range from their 20's to the 50's, with a very nice mix of personalities. Love it!!

Since there are 16 houseguests, I figured I'd do a Part 1 and Part 2 of Meet the BB19 houseguests. So here's Part 1. I will get Part 2 up soon.

**You can watch all the BB19 Houseguest Interviews on the live feeds (also known as CBS All Access).

Let's meet the houseguests! We'll start with..... 

Christmas: She's a Crossfit Athlete and interestingly enough, she was the 1st female on a pit crew in NASCAR (way cool!). She's a fan of BB and says her strategy is to own that she's obviously an athlete, and she's gonna let the louder HG's take each other out as she sits back and takes in info. Smart. Looking forward to seeing her go all beastmode in physical comps.


Jilian: Vegas girl, single and kinda-sorta-not-really ready to mingle. She's focused on the prize money but if a showmance happens, so be it. She had a weight loss surgery and has lost 50 lbs since January. Wow!! Good for her!!


Dominique: I literally could only get through 1:30 mins into her video before I had to shut it off, omg y'all..this girl is a talker! lol She's nice, super smart (she's a nuclear-engineer), and chit-chats like crazy! I'm gonna wear out my mute button on her, I'm guessing. lol


Ramses: (Pronounced Ramsey's..like Gordon Ramsey lol)...Super energetic BB fan that is aware that any pre-game strategies change when you enter the house. With that being said, he's going to focus more on his social game and befriend everyone. (Quickest way to become a pawn early on, in my opinion. Eek.)


Jason: He's a rodeo clown from Iowa, with the nickname "Whistelnut". I'll let y'all watch his interview with Jeff to understand why. lol


Matthew: Jeff and Matthew connected instantly on thier gray hair, which is just too adorable for words. Matthew is single and "open" to showmances.  He's a nice guy and a good competitor. Did I mention how amazingly hot he is!? Sheesh!


Josh: He reminded me of every other Miami clubbing guy I've ran into. lol Super energetic, says "baby" a lot, claims he is a great manipulator and can spot other manipulators with ease. He chalks this up to his business background. He's hoping to find his 'ride or die' in the house to take to the end and then cut'em loose. I'd love to see Josh's plan work because I can see him being really good feeds for us this season, espeically if he finds the right partner in crime in the house.


Raven: Huge fan of BB. She's a dance teacher and she's also "single as a pringle". She's most likely gonna be the annoying one this season, lol She even mentioned in her Jefferview that she's going to try to be observant and not be too bubbly and annoying. I don't see that lasting long. Cute as a button, though!

Okie dokie, I will be back tomorrow with the remaining HG's and my thoughts on them! If you wanna watch the BB19 Houseguests interviews with Jeff, ya gotta get the feeds!!

Thank you for supporting the blog again this season!! :D



Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I am most intrigued by Christmas!!! I feel like she's an athletic beast but also pretty (I can see some showmance happening!) and fun!!! This is a great group! Older average age which I am appreciative of!

Greg said...

I'm glad they didn't create a cast that so obviously singled out Glenn like last year. I hope there's a good mix to the rest of the group.

Katie Mc said...

Hi Jamie, I did sign up for the feeds via your blog but it just resumed my account so I don't get a free week. (I guess when I ended my account last year, they just put on hold??) Do you know if that is the normal?
Thanks...looking forward to a fun & exciting BB 19!

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.