Watch BB19!

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

BB19 House Revealed

As I sat down to my Part 2 of Meet the Houseguests, I saw that CBS uploaded a video of the BB house and I just had to watch, look at the details, geek out a bit..the usual pre-BB geekin' out stuff I do. haha ;)

Okay, so this seasons theme is "Temptation"! Ooooo!! So because of the theme, there's apples everywhere...like, seriously all over the house. Even in the backyard. lol It's nuts! So here's a few screenshots (for those of you who can't watch the video right now but still anxious to see), and then I'll post the video at the bottom of this post.

This is the 1st bedroom (right off of the living room). Julie described it as  "your dads office..the study. Dark colors, very masculine..".. I'd say that's pretty accurate.


The kitchen:


The lounge has the most unique, comfortable bed/couch I've ever seen OMG!I wonder if it's as comfy as it looks?! Hmm. I'm sure the houseguests will let us know.

The main bathroom. Julie said it's "very New Orleans". I like that description.
And last, but not least...the HOH Room! It's like a Vegas High Rollers room, covered in gold.
Here's the video:


So, what do you guys & gals think?!! Let me know!! Also, Part 2 of Meet the HG's will be later on today/early tonight, so keep an eye out for that.

We have just a WEEK until BB19 begins, y'all!! :D If you didn't go grab your live feeds, go grab'em!!

 (Heck, it's less than Netflix! lol)

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD you'll be blogging again! Couldn't do it without you! And thanks for the HG recaps - helps to get a head start on who's who - great start to a new season! Donation made!!

Jamie said...

Thank you SO MUCH Kathy for your support!!! :D I did receive it earlier! <3

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.