Watch BB19!

Monday, July 3, 2017

Christmas Suffers Foot Injury (UPDATED)

At 8:45am BBT this morning (11:45am ET), Christmas hurt her foot (potentially broke her foot, as she was screaming out). So what happened? Well, Christmas was riding on Jason's back as he galloped around the backyard, when Jason slipped and they both went down. Jason apparently fell on her foot and Christmas told him to run and tell production she broke her foot.

**You can use the Flashback Feeds on the live feeds to rewind and watch this.

8:45am BBT @ Camera 3

Jason: (inaudible)
Christmas: "It's ok! It's okay. F*ck me!"
Jason: (inaudible)
Christmas: "No no no no! Move, just move..move move move..AHH!! Tell'em, tell'em, tell'em...Go!"
Jason: "You want me to carry you in there??"

Christmas: "No, just leave me.."
Jason: "What do I tell'em?"
Christmas: "Tell them I broke my f*cking foot.."

Christmas then starts letting out painful moans and did slow breathing to calm down, as she waited for production to help her.

Christmas: "Oh, lord. Mmm..."

8:47am BBT:
Christmas: "Production, I seriously broke my foot. Not a twisted ankle. I feel the blood..I feel it..please, please. please..f*ck..ME..F*CK ME!..sh*t...I can't even look at it..mmm..motherf*cker...f*ck me..F*CK!"

9:47am BBT:


Cody told Jason that him/Matt carried Christmas to the Diary Room. He said he saw a lump on the arch of her foot. Uh oh, that's not good.

I will update this post as soon as the houseguests let us know what's going on.

UPDATE:
As of 1:57pm BBT, still no word on Christmas and her foot.

UPDATE 2:
Christmas has torn ligaments and has to go back on Wed for an MRI . She's on crutches.


Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

No comments:

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.