Watch BB19!

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July (Overnighter Lite)

Happy 4th of July, from Miss Bella and I!!! :D


I hope you guys & gals have a wonderful day planned with lots of friends and family, and of course some fireworks!

While I take the 4th of July off every season (and I hope you guys & gals are able to as well!), I will do a brief Overnighter to make sure we are all caught up to speed.

Overnighter Lite:

Okay, so as I posted yesterday, Christmas injured her foot and we will have to wait until her MRI scan tomorrow (Wednesday) to see if she can continue in the game or not.

Of course, I will keep y'all posted as soon as I find out.

Also, it seems that the house is divided: Cody's side VS Paul's side. This is due to Cody putting one of his own (Paul) up on the block, though Paul had the Pendant of Power, so he was safe from going up on the block. Cody drew the lines in the sand when he did that. Cody's reasoning? Because Paul didn't give him a friendship bracelet.

As I reported yesterday in the Overnighter, Paul/Christmas teamed up and plan to do some "serious damage" together.

This, however, was before Christmas injured her foot. Anyway, so it seems that Paul has Mark/Elena/Raven/Matt/Dom/Kevin and I'm thinking Alex too, all to keep Christmas this week, while Cody and Jessica think that they have enough votes on their side to get Christmas out. The thing is, this all might be for nothing if Christmas has to leave the game tomorrow anyway, so anything can happen between now and Thursday's live eviction.

In other news...

I want to thank every single person who has signed up for the live feeds  through the blog again this season and those who have donated so far this year! You guys & gals are the *only* reason I'm able to be here blogging for y'all! Usually, I would email every donor and thank them personally, but Paypal (where donations are collected) doesn't send me the emails anymore. :( So instead, I will thank you donors every week in a new post on the blog to show my gratitude.

Thank you SO MUCH to the following donors:

Wendy M., Charles B., Lisa C., Linda H., Beverly M., Kathy C., Brittney G., Russell G., Dave E., Melissa V., Mary G., Jeannine P., Brady G., Apryl W., Billie Jo S., Carloyn D., Patricia D., Deborah L., Kara L., Robin L., Teresa S., Michelle K., Kristina F., Anna S., Margaret P., Rick B., Chris S., Jack S., Eric S., Andrea E., Patti G.!!

I sincerely appreciate your support!! :D

Have a Happy 4th of July and I will see you guys tomorrow with the Overnigther (it will be later than usual due to a scheduling conflict, so look for it in the early afternoon).

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

12 comments:

pgoody said...

Thanks Jamie for keeping us up to date! I already had CBS all access so I could watch The Good Fight or I would definitely ordered through your link. I've been enjoying your blog for years! Yours is my favorite. You and Maddie on YouTube are who I count on for the scoop!

Jamie said...

Thanks for being with me all these years, PG!

Steve Robbins Art said...

Cody is an unlikeable jackass. I think he thinks his strategy is airtight- "I don't need to work the social game, because of course people will see my calculations are the best way!"- his saving grace might be Josh being a peeping tom, because of course a big muscle-swole man staring at bathing women without their consent is a perfectly normal and expected game move. Ick.

Unknown said...

I've watched for years and don't remember anyone coming back or being added to the house when someone leaves for personal, physical or violent reasons (we all remember joe selling that head butt!) but a few people I know say that someone would replace xmas true or fake news?

Jamie said...

If Cameron is in sequester, he absolutely could come back.

Jscott said...

Hey, I have the live feeds however, how do I access the chat rooms?

Jamie said...

Chat is accessible on computers only. To the right of the screen.

Joe said...

This is the first time ive watched the feeds but paul is amazing. Only thing i could say is hes pushing too hard and can come off as condescending. Alex is his problem, she isnt buying anything.

This is so much better than ive seen before!

parisgirl24 said...

I finally talked myself into buying the live feeds but before I do I would like to know if there is a cancellation fee if I cancel after the season is over?

Steph said...

Is anyone else Really really tired of seeing Cody and Jessica. They are like that couple in high school that you hate, the captain of the football team and the most popular girl in school. They just bully everyone

Drea said...

Anyone else getting a black screen when going to the live feeds! I've had them for years never had this problem? I wanna see a good fight also, SOB

Joe said...

Absolutely, i always change to a different canera. I dont consider them bullies per say, but just uninteresting. I do think cody got a pretty bad hand nominating a third of the house in week one! Lol. Jessica has made a few small comments that let me know i wouldnt like her as a person but nothing really terrible yet.

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.