Watch BB19!

Monday, September 4, 2017

Veto Ceremony Spoiler

The HG's had their Veto Ceremony this afternoon...

The Veto was used to save Alex
Kevin is the replacement nom

Jason and Kevin now sit side by side on the block. Jason is still the target this week and I don't see that changing at all. In fact, I expect his partner in crime, Alex, to follow him out the door on Double Eviction night this Thursday. The votes are going to be 2 to 2 (with Paul and Alex evicting Kev, as Raven and Josh vote to evict Jason), with Christmas breaking the tie to send Jason out the door. (*See why Josh is concerned about Paul using the veto this week? Paul comes out clean, as Josh/Christmas get blood on their hands).

Jason/Alex still think Kevin is the target this week, so there's no drama between now and Thursday. In fact, there's not going to be much happening between now and Thursday. I'm very much looking forward to Alex getting blindsided Thursday night when Jason is evicted, unless Jason gets a heads up before the live show.

In other news..
I reported in The Overnighter that Josh said he doesn't want to play "Paul's game" and will play his own game, though he'll never turn on him. Today, Josh clarified that he will play Paul's game until Final 3...you know, when all 3 HG's have to play on their own. These houseguests this year...*rubs temple*.

Also as a side note, I just talked to my uncle the other day (BB fan) and he mentioned that with your live feeds pass (CBS All Access), you can watch the new Star Trek that is only accessible online with your CBS All Access starting September 24th! Pretty cool. Figured I'd pass along the info to y'all.

Have a great rest of your Labor Day and I'll be back in the morning with The Overnighter. Until then, enjoy the live feeds...I've been busy binge watching older seasons of Big Brother on CBS All Access to breathe life back into me after this season sucked the life-force outta me. lol


Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

14 comments:

michelaine said...

Are you freaking kidding me? I have to have all access and pay to watch Star Trek? I've been looking forward to that for months! Not paying for it, though! 😠

latishadanielle said...

My fiancée just started watching BB with me. I'm making him watch older seasons to prove there was time when BB was enjoyable!

Unknown said...

I wonder if Paul ever thought of how all the guest will talk in jury about how they were all about promises safety from Paul but got kicked out of the house. Will someone see the patterns then?!!!!

Unknown said...

Bb reminds me of my x so much hope for nothing

Jeff said...

I cannot believe the whole house threw the veto comp. you have a 1/7 chance at 500k and you don't even try. By far the worst season ever. How stupid are these people going to feel when they get home and are laughingstocks of everyone they know

Pablos puppy said...

Like him or hate him, Pablo has been a genius in manipulating these knuckle heads,,,,what a bunch of dopes!

Unknown said...

Yes I bet they do talk but its their own fault for blindly following him its like he put something in the water

Unknown said...

I would love to see Kevin or Josh win HOH and put up Paul Josh is starting to understand the game but I think its to little to late

Lyles Movie Files said...

I thought I was the only one! I'm having my wife watch Season 12 - the far superior version of this season (hated competitive showmance, tight alliance, mastermind running the house). Next up S13 and 14!

Dianne said...

Josh has no allies willing to go against Paul. Christmas is his only confidant and she gets pissy when he points out the obvious, ie., they are all chess pieces, aka stooges, for Paul.

SDfan said...

Paul deserves to win now.

Atlanta said...

I cannot wait till Alex gets kicked out! She is another one that thinks very highly of herself! I will also enjoy it when she doesn't get AFP!

Walkrock said...

So I've seen that Raven did more than just "bump" into Paul at a gig. Video surfaced of her at Paul's house party witj Victor 3 days after BB18.

Zeeka68 said...

Just watched Thursday's double eviction. Big Brother screwed up by letting Jason hear Josh say it was Paul's plan that automatically takes 2 or move jury votes from Paul!!!!!!! Almost as bad as all the show did to keep that loser Cody in the game!!!!

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.