Watch BB19!

Monday, September 4, 2017

Monday: The Overnighter

Happy Labor Day, everyone! Nothing much has changed in the BB house...Paul is still in control, Josh is still pushing back on Paul/Christmas, Jason is still going to jury on Thursday and Alex is still the next target in line after Jason during the Double Eviction on Thursday.

There' a riff in the 3-person alliance of Josh/Paul/Christmas. Paul is going to use the veto to save Alex and then Christmas will renom Kevin. Josh doesn't want this to happen, as it leaves blood on Christmas' hands and Paul doesn't get any blood on his hands. Josh tried to tell Christmas this several times yesterday and she kept pushing back. It appears that Christmas/Paul are on the same page, as Josh is onto Paul's gameplay.

There was a brief fight between Christmas and Josh yesterday (3:26pm BBT).

Christmas: "You ever pull a f*ck-boy move like that again, and walk away from me when we were in the middle of a conversation, you say 'f*ck you, Christmas, I don't give a sh*t about you, I don't give a sh*t about what you say. I am NOT like one of these little f*cking club whores, that you can treat like that. I'm a grown ass f*cking woman and you will not treat me like that."

Josh: "I was going to the bathroom."
Christmas: "Do not interrupt me when I'm talking. You walk away from me? Not f*cking okay.."
*Raven enters*
Raven: "What he do?"
Christmas: "He knows. You don't need to know."

*Xmas exits the bedroom with anger as she is scooters away in a huff*

Fast-forward to...

5:18pm BBT:
Christmas said that all 3 of them can have a meeting later. Josh said he was just laying down and thinking about everything; he thinks this week is a Double Eviction (*correct). Christmas disagrees. Josh says there's only 3 weeks left.

Christmas: "How do you know (that there's a D.E.)?"
Josh: "I'm a f*cking superfan!"
Christmas: "Just don't say anything with absolute. This whole situation is frustrating me."
Josh: "It is, because as a fan, I can see the game that's being played. I've seen it before."
Christmas: "Fine. Whatever you guys f*cking decide. I don't f*cking care. Figure it out."
Josh: "I try to present (to Paul) an idea and he immediately dismisses me."

Josh starts to tell Xmas that he doesn't want Paul to use the veto this week.
Josh: "..it puts a target on my back."
Xmas: "Can't hear you."
Josh: "Alex..would respect the move."
Xmas: "Shut up." (..because Alex is coming into the bathroom.)

7:55pm BBT:
He hopes everyone is proud of his game. (*He's going to be severally disappointed when he leaves the house and finds out otherwise.) He hopes Jason/Alex respects this week as a good game move.

Josh: "I'm never gonna turn on Paul. Never. And I'm never going to fuck him over in this house. But I'm also not going to play Paul's hand because he wants to do that. I'm gonna play my game, too." (*Not sure how he's gonna play his own game and yet, not "go against Paul".)

11:21pm BBT:

Josh camtalks with us again. He says this move puts "all the blood" on him/Christmas and this move only benefits him (Paul). He's tired of trying to talk to Christmas and Paul to see that it's not a good move, and not getting anywhere.

Josh: "They're not hearing me out."

Josh keeps saying he has their backs and won't go against them, just venting his frustrations.

By 4am, Christmas/Paul talked about how irritated they are with Josh. Also, Paul went into detail about his parents, schooling and wanting to go to Harvard. He told his dad whatever his goals were as a youth, he was going to double that and achieve it. His goal is to be a millionare by age 25.

Paul: "And if I play my cards correctly this year, it might happen. I already have my business. I have an idea for a bar. I have an idea for a coffee shop. And then I have property that I wanna invest in with my dad. Flip some houses."

**And that's it for The Overnighter! Today is the Veto Ceremony, where Paul will take Alex off the block, Kevin will go up, and there they'll sit until Thursday night. Josh seems to be having a mind of his own, but not enough guts to go against Paul and Christmas..not yet, at least.

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

10 comments:

Razldazlrr said...

thanks jamie - morons - has no one besides Josh ever watched this game to figure out what Paul is doing? And here is Paul talking about being a millionair - hello people!

I think Kevin probably knows what Paul is doing but knows he would be right out the door if he tries to get anyone on his side.

DeniseG said...

After watching the HOH "comp" last night, I'm done. No entertainment value at all. That was just st the last straw for me. I'll just read this blog to find out who comes in second.

Unknown said...

Agreeing with Denise (and Derrick on Twitter). No respect for the game. Jeff Probst would shame the hell out of them if this were Survivor. There are hundreds of hopeful contestants who would love to tear up Paul's $1,000,000 check.

Anonymous said...

Raz, I was thinking the same thing. Kevin probably does see that Paul is working with everyone. Kevin has been picked on for so long that he won't talk game to anyone but Jason and then that is only to criticize Alex, who Jason is tight with so not a good idea. Kevin also believes that Paul has his back so doesn't speak of what he actually sees? People ignore Kevin so he has more time to observe also.

Critter said...

Jamie, do we really hate the house guests by this time every year or is this year really, really bad?

Marko said...

The worst player is a non-player, and we got a lot of them this season!

Jamie said...

agree, Marko!!

Sammie said...

I think this year is exceptionally bad. A cripple you can't even walk winning a RUNNING HOH comp... pathetic

Unknown said...

I must agree with y'all that HOH comp was I have no words..An Paul telling everyone how he threatened Kevin to throw the comp made me laugh. Paul is such a blow hard..An does he ever shut up???

Unknown said...

Production should just stop setting up Comps and have everyone just sit in the livingroom and have Paul announce who wins HOH and Veto, at lease that will help this season end faster!!!

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.